Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stefan01

Default B737 and Project Magenta Module

Hi everybody,Last week I downloaded Linda and installed my joysticks and throttle. It was very easy. Yesterday MCP Combo II arrived. I Installed USB Driver and connected with Linda with no problems.First of all thank you to Artem and Guenter for their work. I myself made some panels and airports for my own use and published them . So I have a slight idea how much work this is.This is better than a lot of payware which is on the market and by far better than the software from vrinsight.Thank youNow a small question.When I load the default B747 I can read in the console that the aircraft module detected is FSX default.When I load PMDG 737 the module is PMDG 737NGXWhen I load the default B737-800 the module detected is Project Magenta.My question: Is Project Magenta ok. for a default B737 or is something wrong with my default 737 because it is not recognized as default aircraft ?thanks for replyStefan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Stefan,No it's not ok. But you can fix it easily - remove the *FSXModuleslindaaircraftsProject Magenta folder and you'll be fine.