Sign in to follow this  
WickedClown

How long does it take?

max, 15 minutes.now if you use an email address, different than the one you entered at the time of purchase - it will take longer. basically the time for me to get to my pc a couple of times a day, and manually generate the keys, and send them out.if you email me with words, and stationary, and stuff that the key generator doesn't know what to do with, it will take longerif you send the key request, properly formatted, from the right email address, 15 minutes. check you spam filters and your junk mail folders too.jd

i have done it i entered my First and Last name and i just had this number there automatically and pressed Send request. But nothing came up :sad:I have now send a manual E-Mail with the one where i bought the product with.

Edited by WickedClown

Same problem here. But for me, it seems no email from JD can get trought to my inbox. Been waiting for my key for a couple of hours now...