Sign in to follow this  
n4f13

PMDG 737 NGX DVD BOXED EDITION

Hi every one here, i have just one simple question about teh DVD of the NGX 737, how long time it takes to PMDG to send the DVD,i buy the NGX first week after the release date and i still wait for it ,i know its the same product dowload or dvd version are the same, but i want really to own this DVD.any information about this?thanks for you all simmers and happy flights.thanks

We don't sell the DVD ourselves - it's made by Aerosoft and they sell it to retailers. Shipping time will vary depending on who it is you're buying it from. Direct from Aerosoft is probably going to be the fastest way.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We don't sell the DVD ourselves - it's made by Aerosoft and they sell it to retailers. Shipping time will vary depending on who it is you're buying it from. Direct from Aerosoft is probably going to be the fastest way.
i buy the NGX from PMDG web site and i buy the recovery CD too.
this is what we answer to me when i open a ticket for support:If you have the 737NGX Back up CD service, the CD version of the product will be arriving at your home sometime in early January so you do not need to repurchase the product from Aerosoft unless you are looking for additional copies.

Hi Nf,(You should really sign your name according to the posts),but in any case, I think you confused the issue by posting a screenshotof the Aerosoft Product.I think what you purchased the extended download service from PMDG.You may not have seen this notification:http://support.preci...g-schedule.aspxProduction of the PMDG 737NGX Backup CD is scheduled for the second week of January, with shipping taking place shortly there-after!We have held off on entering production in order to ensure that we capture all changes that we intend to make as part of the SP1 update cycle. This will give purchasers of the backup CD the most up-to-date version possible, which will make it much easier to reinstall when necessary!You will receive a shipment email when the CDs go out by post.

Edited by Jude Bradley

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hi Nf,(You should really sign your name according to the posts),but in any case, I think you confused the issue by posting a screenshotof the Aerosoft Product.I think what you purchased the extended download service from PMDG.You may not have seen this notification:http://support.preci...g-schedule.aspxProduction of the PMDG 737NGX Backup CD is scheduled for the second week of January, with shipping taking place shortly there-after!We have held off on entering production in order to ensure that we capture all changes that we intend to make as part of the SP1 update cycle. This will give purchasers of the backup CD the most up-to-date version possible, which will make it much easier to reinstall when necessary!You will receive a shipment email when the CDs go out by post.
thanks for these informations i have to wait until the end of January.its ok for me