Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

North America scenery won't load!?

HiSomething really weird is happening.If I choose to place my a/c at any airport outside of the US and Canada, no problem at all.If I choose a default US/Canada airport, fs2004 starts loading the terrain and freezes at 11%One exception though. If I choose a payware airport like KIAH, KMIA or KIAD, the scenery will load.But if from there i try to go any default airport nearby or another state, again it freezes.All other continents including Latin America will load up.I have over 100 extra airports/vfr sceneries in my library on top.Never had this problem in the past. Windows does not even provide an error report.It baffles me completely!Eytancomputer specsIntel Core i5 2500 CPU @3,3GHZGeForce 9800GT 512MB GPUDDR3 4GBSATA 3 hd 1TBWindows 7 32 bitSamsung Synchmaster 931BF 19" monitorMAG Proview 21" monitorThrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS XVRInsight M-panel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Eytan,Have you tried FSManager, it has a tab that checks all scenery/lists for faults, I have used it and it found several errors that it fixed with a backup of the original cfg.Might be worth a try, its availible here at Avsim.Steve.