Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeneMene

FSUIPC problem

I'm having a sudden problem with my x52 throttle quadrant with FSUIPC. Right now, I have all assignments going through FSUIPC- and the ailerons, elevator, and rudder all function properly, and I can see their values changing in the joystick calibration page. However, the throttle is stuck. I've tried both sending it through FS and FSUIPC- in the axis assignment page, FSUIP sees the throttle moving correctly, and I can assign the throttle axis to it. However, in the joystick calibration page, the throttle window has a "(direct!)" message beside it, regardless of the axis assignment setting, and the value is pegged at the maximum, and physically moving the throttle does not cause the numbers to change. To recap, FSUIPC sees the correct throttle numbers on the assignment page, but in the calibration page the values are pegged to the max and can't be changed. In the game itself, all of the other axes work normally, and the throttle works, but I have to move it about halfway before I get a response, even though there is no calibration for it. Any ideas? The throttle works in other programs, so it's not a hardware issue. I have already tried reinstalling FSUIPC and clearing the axis.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Just a thought but it may help to remove your FSUIPC cfg settings file in modules to a safe place ( in case you wish to put it back ) and restart the sim to let it rebuild and test from there.....? Steve.