Sign in to follow this  

Bought 2012 the day it came out. Loaded it and took off into the skys of the Pacific Northwest. Looking outside my window and see several cloud layers and all. 2010 was giving me some puffy while clouds with a lot of blue sky, and that is the picture I have had; even when 2010 gave me snow; puffy white clouds with a lot of blue with a driving snowstorm. Well this morning I did my doumb thing.Opened the 2010 manual and staretd reading. Hand another inspired moment and lookied into the program. Found a Readme.txt and did just that, read those instructons. Decided to configure everything according to what I read. I now have a very beautiful FSX screen filled with what is very close to RW looking cloud cover. Reading instructions and all is really cool. Solves a lot of problems. Remember reading somehting about that - When everything else fails read the instructions; worked for me.:)

Edited by Thedcn