Sign in to follow this  
patrickbc

No thrust when moving leveler.

I've experienced the "no thrust" problem today.The probblem is that the thrust leveler moved but the thrust stays at 20% n1 (Engine 2 is working fine)HELPHELPHELP

Edited by patrickbc

That suggests you have a problem with your C&D panel state. Try load the Short turn-around panel state and shutting everything down and then saving that as your new C&D.

I had this problem too after starting engines - nerver after loading a state with engines running. I then tried starting no. 1 first, after that no problem.Then discovered that the buttons on my CH Throttle Quadrant, to which I had assigned the start levers in the NGX-setup, without my knowledge were assigned to some obscure functions in the FSX-setup. I deleted all assignments in the FSX for those buttons, now everything is working perfect, and I can start no. 2 first without problems.Initially I discovered, that when I started eng 2, there was some reaction on no.1 instruments, for example the N2 started rising a little. If that was the case, the lever problem would be there.Ole Smedegaard