Sign in to follow this  
trucker17

BT Around the world flight

Hi Bill....Just a message to you and the crew working on these great M.A.A.M birds.....Me and my Daighter have been really enjoying BT and our flights.....Recently we took a flight around the word with BT....We satrted at our airport, and flew east to start the trip.... For this flight we flew as pilot and copilot...... My daughter brought up to me that she would like to see about getting enough people together online to do a repeat of this flight going west.....So to everyone out here....If interested in doing something like this, respond in this topic....and either me or Amanda will contact you here or private msg to set up a starting point in the U.S. We fly with real world settings, and only fly the distance needed to refuel..... We will work with everyone about setting a time for the flights to start each day..... Our last flight took place on the weekends, and started at 10 AM pacific....The flights took 7 weeks to complete flying just weekends....And included stops and fly overs at many historic sites.....Including the eifel tower, the leaning tower of piza, the great pyramids,etc. So again if interested post a reply here, and we will see what we can get going.... Trucker17( Carig)

Hey everyone. My daughter wants everyone to know that this flight is not just for Briefing Time.....All WWII era aircraft are welcome Both Alied and Axis......The flight is for fun.... We use Team speak, and FS Host Client, for the flight....We are open to other types of online areas..... To make our flights more interesting we try to plan our dinners to the area we stop at for the night....The leftovers make for great inflight lunches the next day..... As of yet we have no date set for the flight.....We are awaiting input from others, so we can put together the date for the flight..... One thought for the Starting point.....Was thinking of starting at MAAMs Reading Pa airport....And ending in the same place.... This flight is for all. Craig.

still planning to do this flight==?
Yeah....We are...Even if its just me and my daughter..... We are hoping to get a few pilots interested in doing this....