Sign in to follow this  
Flyboy49

Nvidia Inspector

Hi; If this doesn't belong here please let me know. I'm trying to set up inspector and when i do it fails to show my exe in the area where it shouldbe. Have tried the registry repair tool and that doesn't make any difference. any ideas i can try. thanks David

Hello David, From the dropdown menu of Profiles it should read MSFlight Simulator 2004 or FSXHope this helpsBarry

Hi Barry; thanks for the reply. I have the proper MS Flight Sim 2004 and all the other stuff in it's right place , it's just that in the area which is normally green just under the MS Flight stuff it usually shows fs9.exe. That is not there. Any other ideas?, Thanks David

Hi Rafal; Thank you as well, I have used Inspector before and i was using Nvidia driver version 280 something and found my system to be unstable. I rolled back to my previous drivers 270.61 and then when i went to Inspector that was when i discovered that fs9.exe was not in it's usual place in the green area below the profiles box. Cheers DavidJust an update got it fixed. Thanks again to all, David

Edited by ChinookWind

Not sure if this is any help but can you see Flight Simulator 2004 in the Nvidia control panel? Least let you know the drivers is recognizing FS2004.