Sign in to follow this  
utd4life

Joystick setup

Hey everyone i have the t-flight hotas x throttle and joystick as seen here: http://www.computerdoc.com.mt/wp-content/uploads/Thrustmaster-T-Flight-Hotas-X-Joystick-1.jpgAs you can see there is the thing on the throttle lever which should control the rudder in fsx (the joystick also twists to control it) The Joystick twist works and moves the rudder but the switch thing on the throttle has no effect.I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me how I can get the thing on the thorrtle to work so it controls the rudder too.TIA,Dan

HiYou can assign every button and axis with the registered version of fsuipc.

Hey UTD4LIFE.. I have the very exact joystick.. But the ALT rudder movement on the throttle should work right out of the box as mines did.. Make sure the switch in the back is place to PC and the little red light in between mapping and I cant remember the other button next to it but should be off not illuminating. To make sure the red light is off just press either button until is off... Once you get it to work and dont want to use the joystick as a rudder you can lock it.. There a special screw that move to the other side and lock the joystick for use of the rudders.. That screw is on the lower right side... Sorry I cant be to informative I dont the joystick in front of me since im on a trip ....Carlitos Colon

HiYou can assign every button and axis with the registered version of fsuipc.
You don't need FSUIPC to assign axes - you can do that right in the FSX menus. Processing axes with FSUIPC is a no-no with the NGX anyway because we do our own processing.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You don't need FSUIPC to assign axes - you can do that right in the FSX menus. Processing axes with FSUIPC is a no-no with the NGX anyway because we do our own processing.
You can do it in the FSX menu but I can't assign the rudder to both the twist axis on the joystick AND the lever on the back of the throttle, which is what I want to do.Regards,Dan

Same joystick here. Works out of the box but set a few assignments. Throttle lever and joystick twist action both worked OK when RED selected.Cheers,Will Evans.

I've been using the green light so I'll give it a try with red tomorrow.Many thanks,Dan