Sign in to follow this  
theedge

black main panel

Hi Bryan....i must say from what ive tested so far i am impressed. Very well done on all your efforts although this has been a long and unticipated wait.regarding the departure brief i think it would have been good to include pilot to say departure brief info instead of the computer never the less mate its still great.I have an issue with the fs2crew panel. I run 2 screens so fsx is on number 1 screen and im trying to get the control panel to stay on number 2 screen. When i open up the fs2crew control panel all is well but as soon as i undock it and the config page and move it across to number 2 screen the 2 control panels go black. If i move them back to number 1 screen they come back on........Im baffled Bryan because in all the fs2crews that i have purchased i have never had this issue before as i do this all the time with my lvld767 voice commander.Do you have any ideas with this.Thanks in advancedDave

Hi Dave,I just tried that on my my multi setup.I undocked the FS2Crew main panel and moved it over to my second monitor.No problems for me.I'm sorry, I can't even hazard a guess on your situation there. Maybe try re-installing your video drivers?FS2Crew is using the same system as the LDS 767... so, again, very strange...Best,

I've got the same problem as well .. except that now I can't undock any FSX panels (and the FS2Crew one) without them turning black when dragged to the second monitor.I'll hope for a solution on hereMike

I've got the same problem as well .. except that now I can't undock any FSX panels (and the FS2Crew one) without them turning black when dragged to the second monitor.I'll hope for a solution on hereMike
Must be some kind of Video Card issue, because it works fine for me.