It's been a long time, since I could repaint to any detail (after I wrecked my wrist). I managed a few simple skins for Misty Moorings and a set of skins for the default Extra, but this work-in-progress has been bugging me for well over a month so far - all those fiddly lines! But there's not much left to do before I can add the specs and save a high definition 4096 pixel set.Enjoy:th_nearby.jpg th_AspenX.jpg th_6wa5.jpgth_preview2.jpg th_predelivery3.jpg th_preview1.jpg

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel

There's a particularly interesting word in the English language: painstaking. Now while doing this particular number I not sure whether it derives from taking pains or staking pain. I think maybe the later, becuse there is something vampire-like about the paintkit - it sucks the very lifeblood out of you.Just look at all those texture map joints and all those last minute pixel alignments...

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel

I feel your pain Chris. I started painting this very same livery, but although it looks like it should be simple to paint, in reality the problem is the paint kit itself. Other CERA 222B I've painted also took me some time to get it just right, but with this particular livery, you have so many lines to line up, that it just burned me out. That's why I dropped the project. You've gone a lot further than I did on it.

I did the Cera 412 in the red/white/blue stripey livery if you want a copy. Visit my site, go to repaints / helis and help yourselfOh, by the way - this one is finished. I finally reached a stage where I must say "Enough, already!" - at least it is good enough for "stand off". I did the specular so that the blue looks metallic and the orange "normal" and I have added a not so dark alpha so it doesn't look too chrome-like. All I need to do is to wrap up a "read me" and post it to my site.

This livery is being uploaded to the Avsim File library right now, but if you are impatient, then visit my website and look at the bottom of the repaints/helicopters page...http://eagleskinner.com/helicopterdownloads.htm