Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vilk

FSMetar help?

Thanks for the reply EdinUnfortunately, it didn't work. For whatever reason, FSMetar just does not seem to load the metar.txt document into itslef. Meaning I can read the metar file I d/l with Wordpad but FSMetar cant seem to interpert that data. I have the 1.5.2 version along with the fix file.I created a folder inside the root directory of FS9 for FSMetar thinking maybe it needed to be there, but still no luck. The only thing I can think of is that I am missing a file somewhere. I did get the errors when I 1st tried to run the program regarding the .ocx & .dll files missing. I got them from MS and installed them but it still didnt help. Also, does this program us MS Access at all? When I unziped the files, an Access database showed up in the folder but I couldnt read that file, likely because of my older version of Access (V 2.0). Can this be related somehow? I'm at a loss as to why so many others have it working but it wont on my machine.Oh well, "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!"Thanks again. Any other ideas?Jim

Hi Jim.Send me an email and I will send you my copy of FsMetar.Maybe you have something corupted :-(My email:ehasanov1@yahoo.comEdin

Guest Vilk

yes, it could be related to the old accessdid you get all updates from ms as per faq?(yeah, i know you did, just had to try)

Btw has anyone managed to solve this problem yet? I have the same problem even with the newest version 1.5.3. Could someone help?