Sign in to follow this  
Cap737Jon

Frame rate is GONE!

I looked around here and could not find any help. I have no problems with the 737NGX but the 747... wow. I was sitting on the ground not moving and went outside view and my frame rate started skipping. Help please. System specs are in my sig.Thanks,Jon

OK I figured it all out. I forgot I had iTunes running in the back. I got everything to work but made a short trip from KMSP to KPHX but had to land in KDEN due to fuel that I forgot. I guess I need to read a bit more haha. Close the post please.

Here, they generally don't lock posts up, just in case there's a solution and there needs to be continued discussion (or similar). Thanks for posting what you found as the issue, though. Not enough people do that here.

Kyle Rodgers