Sign in to follow this  

Password Box

Could some kind soul please tell me how to disable this password promt on my win-me startup? Thank's From Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think that if you assign a blank password it will not prompt you again.

Tee-Hee, learned that one a long time ago when I was working using Mircosoft Outlook!I saw more people trying in desperation to get around that darn screen. I'd come in type a few magic things and its was gone. I always left them in AWE!!!:-lol

Thankyou for the reply! One problem tho,what do they mean by this?"Right-click one of the .pwl files, click Rename, and then rename the file with an .old file name extension. Repeat this step for each .pwl file." I guess I am a computer dummy, but what do I rename this file??? I typed in .old, and got a error box.

Disregard last message.THANKYOU! YOU GUYS ARE HEROS!!!!!!!! :-)

Yeah, it is always nice to know those little easy tidbits to amaze your friends and piers. :-)

Heros....nah, just a case of "been there, done that"; several times. :-)Glad you got it working.

Piers like the kind you go to when you go on a cruise - saw the PICS!ORPeers - those fine jury panel members that send you up the river!:-lol

>Piers like the kind you go to when you go on a cruise - saw >the PICS! >>OR >>Peers - those fine jury panel members that send you up the >river!:-lol Oops, that would be why I've never been an editor. :-)