Sign in to follow this  
Jen

Back up CD

Have the backup CD's been sent out yet?jen noulet

Anybody receive their backup copy of the ngx?jen noulet

There wasn't one stated as far as I know. It's easier for you to copy your download to disk than it is for PMDG to send one to all purchasers. If this was promised the price would reflect it and that woudn't be condusive to good business sense.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'm sorry, maybe I did not clarify my initial inquiry into the whereabouts of the 'back-up CD'. The following is a partial summary of my original order of the ngx:QTY 1SKU 1861-37BKUPCDPRODUCT Backup CD Service: PMDG 737NGX (Base Package)PRICE $14.95This is what I was referring to and just wanted to know if these items have been sent out to those who chose to purchase this item in addition to the ngx software download. Sorry for the confusion. :sad:Regards,jen noulet

Is there by any chance still confusion to my request? If I need to clarify, please let me know.Regards,jen noulet :(

jen,Read through the post on the SP1c release, whiich is a sticker at the top of this forum. Near the end, it states when these discs would be put into production (only about ten days ago as I remember) and that they were be shipped to the buyers shortly afterwards. If PMDG met their target date, they should be shipped soon. PMDG decided months ago not to ship them until they SP's were all up to date.There is some confusion on the part of some other buyers on these discs vs. just the extended downloads as were offered in the past, but no, there is no confusion on your request. PMDG did sell the back up disc option, and obviously they intend to follow through on it.I also ordered the back-up disc option, and have not received it yet either, but based on the latest post, it is a little bit early to expect it. I have not installed SP1c, and am waiting on the disc to do so to make the un-install/reinstall of the 800/900 package simpler.Regards,Tom Hill

The following was posted back in December 2011:

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

Thanks for all the instant responses. I just received a reaction from customer support that de CD will be produced and send in a few weeks. I suggested to them that they should inform the customers that ordered the backup CD when the decided to pospone the release. Customer care?

Kind regards, Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2012!

Don Houtman

The Netherlands

Could we have an update on the status of the 'back-up CD' ?

Regards,

jen noulet :Thinking:

Schnell13 just gave it to you in his last post, did he not?

If you're really that interested in a proper response, submit a help ticket through the support system, linked on the PMDG website.

Kyle Rodgers