Sign in to follow this  
UcShrek

Boeing 717 and MD-90 EFD Project in the making

My name is Joseph M Leon, I live in the US, I am a family man and a very enthusiast fan of aviation, the Flight Simulator World, I am also a game and model designer. I have a very special passion for our community and I want to give a something of special value, and for that I need your help. I am starting a specific project as we speak called “Learn to Fly with the Boeing 717”, I cannot stress you enough how much I would love to finish project and that our beloved community can be happy and proud of owning another high-end quality add-on for their FSX aircraft line.

If any of you have not heard about a website called www.kickstarted.com, this is a new way to fund and support creativity, the way it works is: someone can show a project to the community worldwide, and for those who want to help and support that particular project, they can make a pledge and they will receive something in return, in most case is the final retail product and additional rewards depending on the pledge. You will always receive something in return for your pledge and there is a fixed deadline to obtain the funds for the project, if the project receives 100% or more of the funds, the creator of the project receives all these funds and starts to develop that particular project, but if the project does not get 100% of the funds no money exchanges hands and everyone gets protected.

Now a days, is very common for a lot of developers to sell pre-orders of certain product, which is a way they can help fund their new projects, and this website does something similar for so many people around the world. So I want to ask for your help, at least by looking at my project and hopefully helping supporting it, or if not you can help us by spreading the word out. Either way your help will be very appreciated, thanks in advance for your helping on this process.

Here is the link for the project:

Best Regards,

Joseph M Leon

Salem OR USA.

ps.- I hope this is the right forum location to place this for the most people to read, and hopefully you can help by keeping this post as much live as possible.

I would love to purchase it when it finished, I can not pledge for it right now.

C.Huckelbery, Phoenix, AZ

Thanks for your suggestion, this is a very nice project also, I noticed he needs help programming the systems for the VC, I have sent him a PM, hopefully we can help each other.

Thanks for your suggestion, this is a very nice project also, I noticed he needs help programming the systems for the VC, I have sent him a PM, hopefully we can help each other.

Could you please PM me? I might be able to give you a big boost when it comes to funding and get this project in the air! ;)

Aaron G.