Sign in to follow this  
rjtopgun

Adding 747 400 to a AI flight pland and noticed this

Nocticed this when checking to see it work

seems like the undercarriage is a bit off set

any 1 an any problems like this

all comments welcome

Why would you use the PMDG 747 as AI? For one, it's not meant for AI (hence your landing gear problem) and second, it will bring your system to it's knees.. Simply use the AIA model for 747's. Sure it's not as detailed as the PMDG, but it's meant for AI. You can have hundreds of a/c and your sim will still run.

snag0027.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

As for using AIA models they look Cr.p and for preformance my pc's up to it ive got the Captain sim 757 200/300 and Frieghter models the PMDG range from 737 600/700/800/900 all being used as AI models and as for 737 range ive have no problems with the land gear on none of the except the 747 400 so as it being used as a AI plane as nothing to do with the lading gear unless someone knows for sure that s the problem but like i sais before i have no probs with the PMDG 737 range so if anyone kwons the anwser please leave a comment.

Thx

Oh well excuse me for trying to help .. Good luck with that then.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Hi rj

I had this problem for quite some time, but an't recall how I got it back to norm. Think I uninstalled a/c and then re-installed it again. Worth a try if all else fails.

Good luck

Lin