Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Look at the difference...

I know some of you think I seek only the "bad". Take it or leave it, call em' as I see em

Guest mikehaska

Well Braun, the NTSB is providing 6 investigators to work on the investigative team (not only NASA but the NTSB, FAA, and FEMA are involved in various ways), and two of them worked on the TWA800 case.

All well and good Mike, but your reply skirts the essence of my post.NASA is telling everything, up front, right away, and keeping us all in the loop as evidence mounts.NTSB has yet to do anything similar with AA587, and arguably, TWA800. My point is only that NASA seems to suffer from an embarrassment of facts, whilst NTSB seems to go out of their way to preclude the open study of facts.In my view, the NASA of today, is the same NTSB of old, I have memory of working with (two under my belt) in accident investigations.Cheers!bt

Hi Braun,You are correct of course. There does seem to be a different course of action that is taking place here.NASA has helped in investigations in the past where the NTSB has asked. I wonder if they were asked on the two incidents you speak of.Keep posting your facts. Some of us appreciate them.Regards,JoeHere is my new sig...You Like it? :-lol :-lol.http://home.attbi.com/~sonar5/sig1.jpg.Here are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002..Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.