Perhaps you could share you FTN ini file - your tracking is a lot more stable than I've ever been able to manage...

Will do, I have found two things really help, first lots of light to remove the "jitters" of the face tracking. And second big deadzones and very flat curves in the first 80% of the curve. It will have to be later tonight tho, I don't have access to it at work, and it's date night with the missus.

I can't edit my posts now, so I am keeping track of these changes for the source doc I have, and will update the tutorial when (if?) it is approved.

Is there a good reason to turn testsigning off every time you're finished flying Flight, or is it harmless to just leave testsigning turned on (so that you don't have to do this step every time)? What are the pitfalls (if any) in leaving it turned on?

Leaving test signing on leaves you open to allowing malware to install unsigned drivers (low level code) on your machine. If you also have UAC turned off, you may not even see a notification that something is trying to install unsigned drivers.

It is probably a good idea to turn it off, but that being said I leave it on. But I also comfortable with reinstalling my OS at the drop of a hat as well, should the worst happen.

Enamel, thanks. I think you mentioned that that particular version of PPJoy takes care of that automatically. I assume if you let PPJoy do it automatically then it also turns it off automatically once it's finished installing the driver, so this is all probably a non-issue. What video-capturing device do you use? I have a Logitec webcam pro 9000 that I'll try out tonight, with your instructions.

I am not sure that it is turned off automatically, since I did it all manually. I am not sure that it does since you have to keep it in test signing mode to run the drivers as well, not just install them.

I use a Microsoft Life Cam NX-3000 that I had laying around.