Sign in to follow this  
Corke

People flying Cessnas on my server

When I create a server in multiplayer, I make a specific request in the description. Everyone who joins my server has to fly a fighter. Not too unreasonable a request, yes? I mean, there are other servers for those who want to fly commercial airliners and GA aircraft. When I'm flying in a fighter, I get a feeling of..eliteness. I don't know how else to describe it. I feel awesome just flying a fighter in this sim. I have tons of combat sims, and I just don't get the same feeling because other people's bullets keep bursting my bubble. So, when I fly on my server, I want to be immersed in a world of fighters, just flying and doing patterns on a carrier.

Now, whenever I see a Cessna, that illusion is shattered by Thor's hammer. I flip out and do my best to crash my fighter into them. It's sooo annoying! Why can't they go away?! How am I supposed to fly with these things buzzing round me?!

So, is there a setting to turn these monstrosities off? Or maybe one that makes their engines cut out in mid-air? Please help me.

How do you do that? Is there a button? Because my screen resolution is set up so I can't see a few of the unimportant (to me) buttons. You know, to immerse myself more.

Once you have the session created and you are in the sim, click the VIEWS menu option at the top of the screen, then click the CHAT WINDOW option. You will see a list of people in your session, just right click on their name and you will see the option to remove them, click that and VIOLA, they are gone.

Jay