Sign in to follow this  
koko670

Level D 767 is not showing any Nav Data

Hello everyone,im new overhere and i decided to stop and ask you guys because i saw some good responses in other subjects.This is my second attempt to enjoy the great Level D 767.Im having the same issue like the first time wich is the FMC since i open FX i noticed that doesn't show any values on the Nav Data LSK.It dont even shows the aircraft model or engines...obviously if theres no Nav Data Airac Cycle showed, i know theres not gonna be sids and stars.And there wasn't.But the problem is that i downloaded and intalled the Airac 1205 already.....For my PMDG products the FMC works fine and the Nav Data updates cycles run perfectly too....Any help outhere???...i love the Level D 767,is very FPS fiendly LOL...

*im not that good reading "read me" documents and moving things around folders between FX........Please Help.....

Good Evening....

Hi Koko;

My best advice right now is to register at the official Level D forums and search the FSX board there. AFTER you search, then feel free to post. DShutt will usually respond there, but be very aware of what is information is needed in your initial post.

Probably won't get much more help in this forum.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma