Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRedBaron

A320 CFM Sounds Support/Feedback Thread

This is the support/feedback thread for the Airbus A320 CFM sounds only. I have created these sounds for FSX, and they have only been tested in FSX SP2. Any other simulators are formally unsupported; if you get this to work on something else, I would love to know! If you have any questions, comments, bugs to submit, etc. please post below. Thank you very much!

I am currently working on an IAE v2500 soundset! I hope to have it released by the end of the week. When I do go ahead and do so, I will create a new thread for both soundsets for the sake of simplicity. I will post the link to the new support/feedback thread as soon as it is ready.

Happy Memorial Day!

American%20Flag.gif

I hope to have it released by the end of the week.

Yea....not happening. As it turns out, the IAE is a tougher nut to crack with regard to startup sounds...

Well, that's that. The IAE is just being about as cooperative as a stubborn mule. So, there I will not be creating a soundset right now. The sounds just weren't working out well--there is very little video online from which I can record real sounds, and what is there is generally terrible quality.