Sign in to follow this  
HondaJet

Just Learning J41 and read FSBuild can load flight plans in FMS

How or where do I load FSBuild files so J41 FMS can use them? I could not find this in the manuals. Thanks for your help

Jerry Hayman

Jerry Hayman

How or where do I load FSBuild files so J41 FMS can use them? I could not find this in the manuals. Thanks for your help

Jerry Hayman

Ensure that FSBuild is exporting the flight plan to the PMDG/Flight Plans folder. You can do this by directing FSBuild to your FSX folder via the Options folder on the sidebar. Then click on the Export To menu and choose PMDG 737.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Thanks Bank_Angle, I got it to work but it took 3 times for it all to come through. Not sure what I did wrong but it just wouldn't save the paths I was putting in for where to save files and which exports to do. Finally the 3rd time it kept it all for me so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Jerry Hayman