Sign in to follow this  
airforce806

MegasceneryX Las Vegas terrain tile bumping

On approach in to Las vegas or other areas of MegasceneryX I have terrain tiles bumping up and down and loading as I am flying over. It was hard to catch a picture but managed two shots below. its like the scenery doesn't know what elevation to be at.. I have tested this with both modest and high settings in fsx. I use Kostas setup in my CFG.

jieykx.jpg

359mf44.jpg

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Aaron

It appears from the pictures, smallish that they are and with no annotation as to what you are describing..., that you are seeing the higher levels of mesh being drawn. Or if you look towards the rear of the plane (where you were a very short time ago) that you will see lower LODs being drawn.

Mesh and higher texture levels are at the end of the rendering loop. Stress a system a bit and those can appear to POP into place.

In the pictures there are elevation issues that kind of ramp up and are elevated in those spots. I have turned all settings down and still have the same issues so I don't think it is stressing the system. This happens when I am looking straight out of the cockpit in front as well.