Sign in to follow this  
Chris Zubris

Locked out ?

Sirs: I seem to be getting a Error Message w/ the NGX 737 It involves the Activation. It seems to be locking me out. It reads ERROR: flxAct Comon Repair Local Trusted Storage 50044,71013,1....

I insert my Activation Key # and it still doe's not let me in. I have had this program for allmost a year and it never asked me for the Activation Key. I purchased it from Download from PMDG. Is this a wrapper problem (w/ PMDG) or can you figure out what's going wrong... Thank you Sirs..

Having the same exact issue starting today. Requests activation key both for base pack an 600/700 pack.

Resolved! Tech support pointed me to the FlexNet service, which I had disabled. Re-started the service and now flying again. Great turnaround from PMDG support, thanks fellas! :Just Kidding:

Sirs: FlexNet Services ?? Could you explain, I'm still locked out. And I insert the Activation Key and nothing. I will try asking Help and Support about FlexNet Service. Thank you !!!

Guys, could you help please!

I now have the same problem. :( :P

Thanks,

Ben

How would you get to the FlexNet service.?

go to control panel administrative tools  than double click on services and it half  way down on the list

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi guys,

I've been having a similar problem since I did a major upgrade to my PC, I cannot re-activate my NGX 800/900 since then.

the only way I could get it to activate was to re-use my old hard drive an change the boot option to IDE rather than EFI.

That is not very practical because it defeats the purpose of having a fast computer.  It's funny that all other software run properly without any fuss.  I sent an email to PMDG and tried to submit a ticket but I never got any reply so far and it's been over 2 weeks now.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

...and why isn't PMDG support responding to my requests?

I am starting to think that this support system is far from being effective, not to say poor!

Specs:

Gigabyte MB GA-Z87X-UD5H

Core I7-4770K, 3.5 Ghz (not overclocked)

I hope to hear from you people or someone who can give me a answer to this dilemma.