Sign in to follow this  
plapla

Problème d'install 737NGX

Bonjour

C'est mon premier post;

J'ai un problème d'installation du 737NGX que je viens d'acheter en téléchargement sur PMDG: à la fin de l'installation, il apparait une 'erreur de syntaxe ?'.

et lorsque je charge fsx, je sélectionne le 737, les boutons d'éclairage du cockpit ne fonctionnent pas et certains fonctionnent mal.

Je rappelle que je suis bien enregistré chez Pmdg, que tout c'est bien déroulé jusqu'à l'install.

Il me reste quatre jour pour l' URL de téléchargement; merci pour vos solutions

Hello

This is my first post,

I have a problem installing the 737NGX I just purchased for download at PMDG: at the end of the installation, it shows a syntax error? '.

and when I Load FSX, I select the 737, the light buttons in the cockpit do not work and some do not work well.

I remember that I am registered with PMDG, that everything was fine until the install.

I still four days for the download URL, thank you for your solutions

Sory is french :Peace:

A wild guess would be that there is an anti-virus issue somewhere. Have you tried installing with your anti-virus off.

HTH

Manfred

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

There is an option to submit a ticket to PMDG for help. Go to their website http://www.precisionmanuals.com/index.html . Click on PMDG Product Support .. then Register at the Support Desk on that same page. Explain your problem as best you can in the help ticket and they will help you repair it. I've not used the ticket approach before so I can't give you any details in great length on how exactly to use it but perhaps someone who has can add any details I may have missed. Hope this helps, sorry I don't speak or write Francais.