Sign in to follow this  
Rogerthat23

A few problems with the NGX

Dear fellow flightsimmers,

I just got the ngx and was wondering if anyone knew a fix to any of these problems.

1. The ailerons are stuck in a position on each side

2. You can see through the windows of the aircraft

3. None of the lights will turn on

Thank you to anyone who reads this ,

DCflyer

Have you read any of the manual and isn't it a good thing to be able to see through the windows?

Jim Wenham

Hello DCflyer, I dont like to reply in a negative manner but the fact that you have just joined the Forum today I would point out that you have a lot to learn. Firstly the Moderators are red hot on Postings having to be signed with your full name failure to do so will not be tolerated. Secondly, your lack of information regarding your experience in using PMDG products doe not make it easy to answer your post. May I suggest you read the manuals that came with the NGX and familiarise yourself with the aircraft and possibly submit in your next post a description of your PC system and hardware which may enlighten others to give you an appropriate answer. Hope you take this as friendly advice. richard welsh.