Sign in to follow this  
750XL

Can only cycle Cockpit/Spot View - passing 72degrees north

Hello all,

I'm having some strange problems with FSX, that only seems to happen when I fly above 72degrees north (although this may not be the problem).

I've tried to fly Tromo - Svalbard 4 times now, none of the flights have been successful.

The first 2 times I was getting a problem with FS Real Time, so I uninstalled, updated and re-installed and I no longer get a crash caused by FS real Time, instead I have another problem...

After a certain length of time (which seems to be when I pass 72 degrees north), when I press S to cycle views, I only get 'Outside View' and 'Cockpit View'... When I cycle through them, when in cockpitview view, I have to press Shift+1 to bring up the main panel each time.

Any ideas what could be going on?

Win7 64bit, FSX, PMDG NGX, REX, GEX, Squawkbox/Vatsim and FSRealTime.

Thanks,

Sam Hampson

I've had this problem before, although not on my current install, never figured out a cause or solution though. I found that cycling through views quickly sometimes fixed it and sometimes not, seemed very random. Usually when this happens I have to manually select the view I want. I'd be interested in any possible solutions for future reference.