Sign in to follow this  
zmak

A mystery

When I try to import a FSX flight plan , Vox wont recognize the files.

eg, When I try to assign a sid and point the Vox to the fsx folder it opens it blank.

Anybody know what Im doing wrong?

ZORAN

Zoran,

Is there a particular reason that you are trying to assign a certain SID? Clearance delivery will assign you a SID depending on the active runway. I don't do anything other than load the flightplan in FSX.

NAX669.png

If you go to sid/star set up in the top left corner it says load flight file. it wont see my fsx flight plans

Im just exploring and going through the manuals and that just struck me as odd.

ZORAN

Flawless flight from KLAS to KLAX! 1st officer took over radios at cruise ( nice surprise)

very happy with this product :-)

ZORAN

In advance settings ,it asks for the nav data folder levelD with sids/stars

This is available at navigate .com of which I downloaded to the current cycle

I point it to the correct data folder which is........ FSX/navigraph/nav data/ proc.... the files are all there but VCOX says no nav data found.

anybody able to help out here? :-)

ZORAN

talking to myself here but thats okay, by writing down the problem it allows me to focus better.

last problem solved VOX wants the navdata for the 767 specifically so got that and everything good.

Cant beleive I wasted 5 months on fsx default ATC :rolleyes:

ZORAN

They are not wasted. I'm sure you have learned something from the default ATC. I know I have.

Kind regards

Peter

your right Peter, when I bought the 737pmdg I just wanted to fly so I set traffic on high and let ATC vector me around. That was pretty hectic and no luxuries like fs2crew or Voxatc

now life is easy and did 2 flights today with vox and and ozzy Nicolle from Ivona, man she is for real she never stutters, $50 bucks for only 1 voice, this hobby is getting expensive..

ZORAN