Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

FsRaas Question

Hello All

Tried this at Flightsim.com ,but no takers........

FSRaas 20 Question

Hello All

I have been using FsRaas by Dongjin Shin, and I am having variable performance with it. Sometimes I get plenty of advisory messages ,sometimes not.

I n the help file there are instructions for removing all runways less than 5000ft using EXCEL (which I don't have) and editing the file

"r4.csv" this is done to improve performance FsRaas.

I was wondering if anybody has done this ,and if so would it be possible to upload the edited version of "r4.csv" to the library so it could be tested .

Cheers

Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Andy I have done this and have no performance issues with FsRaas ... on my setup.

I don't believe it is appropriate to upload the file due to copyright infringement.

You can do this yourself, however, as I have done. Download the freeware application "Open Office" and use its spreadsheet.

Blue skies

Andy I have done this and have no performance issues with FsRaas ... on my setup.

I don't believe it is appropriate to upload the file due to copyright infringement.

You can do this yourself, however, as I have done. Download the freeware application "Open Office" and use its spreadsheet.

Blue skies

Hello there

And thanks for replying.

Not wishing to infringe any copyright issues .

I may take your advice,but will probably just leave it ,as its not a real big deal issue.

cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077