Sign in to follow this  
Boman

FS Repaint ERROR's

I have FS repaint v.2 I was doing some repaints yesterday,and have made the admin. fix so im the administrator. Now after a few days i go back to do more repaints to new and other aircraft and I get a Error when I pull up the aircraft that was painted .. "THE MODEL FILE (MDL) WAS NOT FOUND. Not sure how to fix this > also I went to update my virsion to 2.23 on their Abacus Web-site and got yet another BS error. Can someone help me out so I can fix these errors please ??

Boman

Check the aircraft folder, and go into the "model" folder. Is there a .MDL file there?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Kevin - Thanks for gettting back to me .. I have found the problem ,but need to learn the fix . Problem- Some repaints by other people have incripted A ownership in the icon properties as ownership properties. Other paints normally have only rendered "Servics" This makes FSrepaint not able to find the BGL file it needs to open for repaint. My question is "How can I bypass the owner ship BS and Repaint that Skin.??? Im new to FS repaint and im certen Theres a Way to Get around this on FSREPAINT 2.0 If you have www.skype.com Please Contact me so we can resolve the problems . "bomann169" is my callsign. thanks

Boman

Please gents, do not go and solve it privatly.

We all would like the benefit of your effort.

Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints