Sign in to follow this  
gege21

F4U Corsair can't be installed

Hi everyone !

Yesterday evening I have purchased the F4U Corsair via the ingame LIVE system. I want to sold few crosoft points wich was on my account. After the valid paiement the system downloaded the file but return an error just before the install process= this element can't be installed :blink: ! try to delete this file and download it again that I do but no more succes with the install process !

After that I make a research on the Microsoft Flight support trying applying some advice but with no more sucess.

I research some advice on the Games for Windows Marketplace site but don't found any help !

On my Xbox Live account through wich I had downloaded via the Download Tab, Flight, bought the Maule, P40 , Hawaii pack , Alaska pack, and Carbon Cub dlx all did a correct install without problem.

I go to suppress all the game with all add'ons and after that a new download and install. For the whole game and add'ons that I had bought the process download and install run very well except for the F4U wich is the only one can't be installed after a good download. The code error returned is = 80070057

Over side on the Xbox Live PC game library for Flight, it is strange that the only one F4U doesn't appear ; the others complete serial add'ons are displayed but not the F4U.

Could it be in relation with the problem I get ?! I don't know.

The F4U is displayed on https:\microsoftflight.com via the Market Live tab but not on the Games for Windows Live site !!!

I have send a request by E-Mail support via the GFWLive site !

A question : see you the F4U Corsair on the GFWLive Marketplace ?

Best regards

Gerard

Just logged into my xbox account and indeed the f4-u is no longer listed. I confess I haven't serached for it for quite a while because I bought it the day it was released, so I can't say if this is a new a new situation :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Thank you jcomm to confirm this situation ! As you said the F4U is no more listed !

I presume the problem I get with the install process is in regard with the substract of F4U add'on on the Xbox Live site.

I will wait tomorrow for the response from Xbox Live technical support .

I really doubt my problem is due to mine faulty config PC or some of such thing like breaked files or windows installer program !

Thank you for your answer !

Best regards

Gerard