Sign in to follow this  
alsummers

Can't access Captain Sim forums...anyone having the same problem?!

Hi,All of a sudden about 2 months ago, I found I couldn't access the Captain Sim forum on their website (no probs accessing the actual site). Just get the 'page cannot be displayed' message. I just figured that it must have been a temporary problem with Captain Sim, but as time has gone by, I am still unable to access the forum. Added to which, now there are various links on the main website informing of various things, for instance the announcement of 8 new projects, all of which redirect the viewer to the forums, but I can't get there!REALLY annoying me, as everything was just fine until a couple of months ago, and then bang, unable to display page!Any help most appreciated guys!Regards,Al.

I've just noticed that I can't access the 'shop' on the Captain Sim website either. All other parts of the site are fine, except for the store, and the forum? What gives? I have tried disconnecting my firewall, but its still exactly the same thing 'page cannot be displayed'. I REALLY need to get this sorted out otherwise I won't be able to buy the 707 when it is finally released.Help please!Al.

Done that, and no result. I'm at a loss as to what is causing this. Same old thing, every time, 'page cannot be displayed'.

Hmmm, in an interesting twist to this little problem, I was messing around trying different addresses, and if I type in www.captainsim.com/forum I am taken to a Captain Sim test forum. However as soon as I try and access captainsim.info/forum (the actual forum address) I'm back to the 'page cannot be displayed'. Since the store (which as I already mentioned I cannot access either) is also under the captainsim.info/ address, I guess it is the .info part of the address that is being rejected. Since all other parts of the website come under the .com address I have no problems accessing them. This is REALLY annoying me now.