Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

GTX680 4GB has HDMI or Mini HDMI?

Can someone who has a GTX680 4GB confirm if this card has a regular sized HDMI or mini-HDMI port?

Online store info says mini-HDMI but I read somewhere that says it's a regular sized HDMI port.

Can anyone confirm?

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

IIRC it's full-sized. 580's were mini because of the full-length air vent along the back, 680 only has a small opening to accommodate the additional output.

Gotcha, thanks Tech. Gonna swap my GTX670 FTW 2GB for a GTX680 FTW 4GB... Amazon received the 670 today so as soon as the refund is back in my account, I will place the order. I hope to have it by Saturday. :-)

- Grammar *censored*, this was sent from my phone.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Sounds like fun, I'm considering it myself but I seem to have a pretty good sample of 680 in my 2GB card since it clocks so high and 4GB models I've seen haven't been this lucky. I'll have to watch VRAM usage and see how it looks.