Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fredde

Arduino and FSUIPC

Hi

I have two Arduino cards and shall install severral switches, potetiometer and rotary encorders, I like to control some overhead, MIP buttons and cockpit light etc. etc. All these functions are from the PMDG 737ngx and the aircraft is good to go with FSUIPC. So I need something which need can be the link between the Arduino and FSUIPC?

I am some weeks from that point now but I must be ready when it is time for the setup and stuff!

I have LINDA if the great program can be the link?

Best Fredrik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Fredrik,

I'm using an Arduino Mega to interface with FSX a lot of switches. For now, I can't make it work with PMDG 737NGX and Link2FS, All default aircraft work fine, but I think PMDG use something else or customized code from simconnect (didn't find more info until now)

My work arround : I converted my Arduino to Joystick using a fireware upgrade and a small sketch to upload. Take a look for Unojoy / Megajoy. If you need more help, I have a blog with the procedure (but in french)

The sad part is that you can only sent "button / axes" info and not received any output from FSX (like LED, alarms, servos, etc)

Hope I will find something soon to build my own annonciators and etc.

Regards,

Ben