Sign in to follow this  
FredrikHj

Arduino and FSUIPC

Hi

I have two Arduino cards and shall install severral switches, potetiometer and rotary encorders, I like to control some overhead, MIP buttons and cockpit light etc. etc. All these functions are from the PMDG 737ngx and the aircraft is good to go with FSUIPC. So I need something which need can be the link between the Arduino and FSUIPC?

I am some weeks from that point now but I must be ready when it is time for the setup and stuff!

I have LINDA if the great program can be the link?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hi

Se: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/arduino-cards-link2fs/24971-newby-link2fs.html#post133628

Can the program work together with pmdg737ngx?

Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Hello Fredrik,

I'm using an Arduino Mega to interface with FSX a lot of switches. For now, I can't make it work with PMDG 737NGX and Link2FS, All default aircraft work fine, but I think PMDG use something else or customized code from simconnect (didn't find more info until now)

My work arround : I converted my Arduino to Joystick using a fireware upgrade and a small sketch to upload. Take a look for Unojoy / Megajoy. If you need more help, I have a blog with the procedure (but in french)

The sad part is that you can only sent "button / axes" info and not received any output from FSX (like LED, alarms, servos, etc)

Hope I will find something soon to build my own annonciators and etc.

Regards,

Ben