Sign in to follow this  
pytteros

FSX and anti aliasing

Morning!

I'm having some problems with my Nvidia Inspector-settings. I followed Word Not Allowed's tweaking guide here:

http://forum.avsim.n...-guide-for-fsx/

I selected AA-mode: 8xs [combined: 1x2 SS + 4x MS]. With that, my performance is good, but I got some serrated edges. Solution for those was to select AA-mode 32x [combined something, doesn't really matter now]. With 32x, absolutely no serrated edges and performance was pretty much same what I saw with 8xs. Only problem was, that when GPU temperature hits 55*c, I get artifacts. 32x seems to really take a hit even on my GTX670. (Fan 100%)

So, the actual question is, am I able to somehow get rid of serrated edges with 8xs?

And my specs: Intel i7 2600k @ 4,5GHz | ASUS P8P67-M B3 | Palit Nvidia GeForce GTX670 JetStream 2Gb | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 2000MHz 8GB | Intel 520-series SSD 120GB | 750W PSU | Antec Kühler H2O 620