Sign in to follow this  
stretch1365

UK water runways

HI,

I have recently tried experimenting with seaplanes in FSX, but coming from the UK there doesn't seem to be any water runways in the UK, well not in FSX anyway.

I was hoping to find water runways and or scenery for Southampton water where Imperial Airways operated from or RAF Coastal command bases around the coast anywhere.

I did find something on another forum called "Transatlantic Clipper Water Runways" which installs water runways in Southampton, Ireland, Canada and America, but doesn't actually show anything scenery wise in FSX. It's just a location to load a start place in free flight.

I have found some scenery for Calshot which is the place in Southampton Water that Imperial Used to use but it's scenery for FS9 not FSX.................Would this scenery work in FSX or not?

Thanks for any advice or help anyone may have, as it seems a shame not to be able to use flying boats properly in FSX.

Regards,

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

well I am looking for many water runways in Canada too for water float planes too!!

Aharon

signCopy.jpg