Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tallen74

Re-download

I need to re-download my NGX file and can't seem to remember how to accomplish this. Any one offer any help?

Also, where is the search feature in this forum? Can't seem to find that either.

The search option if you look is at the top of the page u looking at. What happened to your original download of the ngx still should be on your pc, unless you either had a crash or pc update. You either have to purchase a extended download purchase of about 5$ to get your download link again or you can put in a support ticket in to see if you can re download again with a bit of luck you might.

When you do get it again make up a backup of your downloads seems that alot of users are not and now paying for it, for a simple task of backing your downloads is not hard to do and it saves lots of hassles down the road.

Have you tried using the search option in your start menu to locate the ngx exe since it doesnt dissappear from your pc for no reason at all, check your download option page still might be in there still

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

17%
    $4,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now