Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazisdylan

SID from RJTT - help needed

Hi all

Firstly, my sincere apologies if this is posted in the wrong place (admin, feel free to move it and slap my wrist - I did try to find the right place first).

Was trying to do a flight tonight out of RJTTto ZBAA in my 737 NGX -800. Spent the usual time getting my flight plan organised, sorting out charts, fuel planning, etc. Problem I have is the latest Jeppessen charts I could find are dated 27/01/06.

My flight plan wants me to go via KCC (Nagoya - 114.20) and this is shown on the Zama Seven Departure SID chart that I have. So far, so good! Until I get to the 1208 cycle and the FMC route planning and needless to say, Zama Seven Departure is not an option.

I now have the latest charts from Navigraph for RJTT, but none of them obviously appear to intercept KCC which my flight plan refers to. I have tried multiple times to redo the flight plan, but I always get KCC as the first point after the SID.

If anyone can help me identify the correct SID I would be grateful or offer me up another route.

Cruise FL is expected to be between FL35-40.

Just seen this may have been better placed in the terminal procedures forum - sorry all.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

*** Disclaimer: Any resemblence of my views & tech advice to reality are purely coincidental. No living beings or real aircraft where harmed in the making. ***

Scrub all that. After nearly 3 hours since I started my original planning and was sitting cold and dark...I think I have found the right one. SEKID 1 SID should put me on course for KCC (which until just a moment ago I had not clocked how far away it was!!!)

Jason

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

*** Disclaimer: Any resemblence of my views & tech advice to reality are purely coincidental. No living beings or real aircraft where harmed in the making. ***