Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

not getting the download metars anymore

loaded and reloaded PousFsx but it never downloads the metars,,,, tiday anyway

FSX is in BC, Canada

update I am now getting the regular flush of info on the spy panel using beta 2.2

actually I am not getting metarsr again

Now nobody is reading these posts

loaded and reloaded PousFsx but it never downloads the metars,,,, tiday anyway

FSX is in BC, Canada

update I am now getting the regular flush of info on the spy panel using beta 2.2

actually I am not getting metarsr again

Now nobody is reading these posts

Sorry I was asleep.

There is no need to install and reinstall OpusFSX. Just in case you have reinstalled a previous version at some time please download and reinstall either the latest release version 1.12.3 or if you wish the latest beta 2.20.0. Then check all the settings within the Configure and Weather dialogs very carefully.

Remember you can always force the LWE to reload the weather from either the FSX Addon - OpusFSI Live Weather - Load Dynamic Weather menu option or by opening the Weather dialog and clicking OK. The LWE will only load METAR reports at the start of a flight or after the configured time has ellapsed or distance has been flown. If you load another flight or go to another airport then it is probably best to force a weather update as mentioned above.

When you say you are not getting METARs again, what do you mean. Does it not download them when you request a weather update or after the configured time and distance etc. The LWE only downloads them periodically, but check your Configure and Weather dialogs carefully, perhaps with the spate of reinstalls the settings have become corrupt, pssibly even disabling the LWE or enabling file import etc.

Regards

Stephen