Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

Logitech G940 brake problem with FS2004

hi, i got my G940 replaced for the 2nd time and now all problems seem to be sorted out, however I still have the problem with fs2004, that after using the brakes, the brakes stay activated and can only be released after setting and releasing the parking brake, I've tried the sensitiviety settings and assignments, but the brakes dont get released without the parking brakes? I know that there was a fix for it by reseting something but I can't find it :(

Hey darth

I was having similer issues with my pedals.

It would probably be worth looking at a hardware solution.

I was a bit worried about getting into the nuts and bolts of the system but having now fixed the issue i wish i'd done it a year ago.

If you unscrew the base of the pedals you'll see the potentiometer with three wires coming off the 10, 12 and 2 o clock positions. These wired have crimp fittings which are poorly attached. I soldered these three connections in place and since then have experienced no further issues with spiking or brakes sticking. The fix took all of 15 minutes.

I'm not a diy guru, and hadn't touched a soldering iron since high school but it's very easy to resolve.

Prior to this i'd spent hours faffing around with fsuipc, logitech software and firmware.

I'm away from home at the moment but if you think it would be useful i counld send you some pictures when i get back?

Not sure but wasn't the fix for this issue by placing a check mark in the REV box for both toe brakes...? I don't have them anymore but kind of remeber the problem.

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

thanks for the help but i don't think i could fix the hardware, afterall my system got replaced 2 times until i got rid of most of the problems, plus I'm not really technically talented o_O