Sign in to follow this  
Delta747Man

New Airports

Hello. I know Orbx just did S45, OG39 and West Yellowstone will be out soon. However, I was wondering if anyone had info on any other possible new releases. Also, is there a chance Orbx will do BFI?

I'm not Orbx staff so I can't speak to that question directly, I can however tell you that they are not big on giving too much advance notice of new sceneries etc.

Under their general discussion forum there is a pinned doc layout of their 2012 roadmap includes list of sceneries.

Under their previews forum there are often screenies etc of up and coming sceneries.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Cool, I will check that out here, can't believe I missed it. I have searched their previews forum, but didn't find much.

Could anyone recommend some of the best PNW airports, regardless of price or location? Thanks!

SimAddons - Ralph puts out fantastic airports, a one man band developer. No big splashy selling, no endless emails offering discounts...just very good airports at a good market price.

in PNW there are Kelowna, Castlegar, and Prince George. All three are fully compatible with Orbx and come with the ability to add or remove the aerial photo background if you don't want it.

I have all three, there are great, better than the stock Orbx (even though those are fairly well done). I do not use the aerial photo backdrop and prefer the blend with Orbx scenery.

http://www.simaddons.com/pages/simaddons_addons.htm

You have to buy the Halifax airport base scenery as it contains all the objects. But then again the Hailifax is a spectacular bit of work as well.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3