Sign in to follow this  
Bud Fair

FSX Free Flight Defaults

My FSX Free Flight defaults refuse to change. Even though I checked the "Make this the default flight" box many times, it still opens with the same aircraft, airport and date & time. I have to change each of these items manually for each free flight I make. Any ideas?

No, Ididn't know I had to name it "My Default". I'll try that.

Bud

I tried the naming as suggested, but it did not help.

Bud

This might seem elementary, but, once you get everything set as you like, save the flight with a new name as RWFeldman has advised above (any name you want other than what you had), click "Make this the default flight" and then (the only thing that hasn't been mention above) click ok or whatever it says at the bottom of the window. Of the many things I have had fail in FSX, this is not one of them. Good luck.

John

John Wingold

I have done that many times. It looks like my program is not keeping the check mark in the "Make this the default flight". I looked at the .flt files, but I cannot make any sense of them.

Bud