Sign in to follow this  
soldano

Uninstalling addons in P3D affects FSX ?

I installed UT2 and the IFly B 737 NGX using the migration tool.- I noticed that both addons have their uninstalling files within the P3D root folder./ (by the way, UT2 is not working, as it doesnt appear as a module at the addons bar).-

At the Windows installing/uninstalling aplications facility, both show as recently installed in spite that I have them installed at FSX from time ago.- That makes me think that if I uninstall them now, they should go away both from P3D and FSX, am I right ?, and if so, how can I manage to uninstall them only from P3D ?

Thanks

soldano, as I said on another thread, uninstalling from P3D might as well cause problems with FSX. If you want to use installers, the only way is a separate OS, otherwise you will run into troubles, sooner or later!