Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aquila40

Looking for AI packages for Greece ...

I think Greece is one of the more interesting places to fly, whether GA or airline. In FS9, the amount and quality of addons relating to Greece were impressive. In FSX, I'm having a hard time finding scenery and AI packages for Greece. WOI has one - Aegean Airlines. It would be great to have Olympic Airlines and the smaller regional airlines for AI.

I believe I've scoured all the available sites - fruit Stand, Aardvark, WOI, etc. as well as avsim and flightsim.com.

suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Barry, KSAN

Look in AVSIM under the name " Olympic Air" the name has changed. You will find it.

Oh, and you will find also Astra airlines and Sky Express

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

I wasn't able to find any Greek AI aircraft in FSX AI Aircraft but I did find an Astra package in FS9 AI Aircraft that is supposed to work in FSX. I wonder how hard it is to make a "package" ...

Thanks, again!

Barry, KSAN

Ow I see, you want FSX AI models. There will be indeed not much of it. What I use are the FS9 models and flightplans together with UT2 and it works perfect in FSX.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

thanks for the info! I'd never thought of going only with FS9 in FSX. I did install AIFP and discovered that most of the f/p in the Woi packages are FS9 - so I converted them to FSX. I'm now wondering if the WOAI models will work with the .bgl. After reading the helpful info about making AI f/p, I think I might try to get some Olympic Air planes into the skies of Hellas. There's a lot of documentation to cover regarding the choice of models and textures and putting them all together with the f/p.

Thanks, again!

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,530.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now