Sign in to follow this  
cc1701a

DC-3 Cargo Versions

Hello fellow MAAM sim flyers,

I operate FSX, with Windows XP Media x86 SP3, PC and the cargo doors from what I have read and seen is that both doors should be able to swing open. I can only get the 1st door with the stairs to open with shift+E as it should be. I do the shift+E+2 to attempt a opening of the 2nd door and a window opens showing one of the pop up panels for the panel. Everything else works fine the cargo with the / key and etc.

Does someone know the command for this with FSX, sure would be appreciated. Or perhaps a work around. Thank you.

Managed to find a solution to the 2nd cargo door, and all seems to be working just fine now aircraft and both doors. I want to thank the people that gave this some thought as to a solution.