Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

747-800 model load

HI !

I just bought the -800 extension and i did all i had to do, or at least i think i did it. I installed the plane, i usedthe tool manaer to selct 747-800 saved all and checkedin the General section of the aircraft.cfg if the row atcmode was selected to748 and it was. BUt hen i load the plane i have only the 747-800F model and not the passener model. I run it on windows7 64..

Thanks

What do you mean?

• Do you have the option to load a passenger version from the FSX aircraft menu?
  • If so, are you able to load any variant of the B747-8 at all (i.e., it loads successfully, but does so with freighter instead of the requested passenger version
  • Or is it the internal model that is not showing seats?

Did you check the B747-8I instead of the B747-400 in the passenger model section of the Configuration Tool?

I checked 747-800 in the confiuartion tool for the passener version and for the caro version. IN the PMDG747400 folder i have the ne livery intalled for the 748 and in t he aircraft.cfg there is all entries for the ne liveries. In the section ATCmodel= in the General section of the aircraft.cfg there is written ATCmodel=748i.. IN the menu of FSX hen i select PMDG i have the 737 600-900 the B744 passeners and Cargo then i have the 748 cargo in the liveriesi installed but i dont have the model of the passsener version neither the PMDG house livery none at all...

Are you running the configuration tool as an administrator? I do not know whether this could affect the saving of changes. When you access the configuration tool each time, are your settings saved from the previous assignment, or do you have to reset them each time? Have you tried a reinstall of the B747-8 extension or liveries?

I do run it as administrator and UAC disabled! i disinstalled it and installed it again twice but same problem...

Is the "show all variants/liveries" box checked in the sim?

Quick note: it's the -8, not the -800.

Kyle Rodgers

Sure it is checked! Anyway if it was not checked i couldnt see the liveries but i should see the model! Or am i wrong? I cant see the entire model it is like the passener version didnt install!

ANyway thanks for ur questions and interest really appreciate it..