Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

dark cockpit with a corrupted? panel state by default and altered FMC display

Hi,

although related in its origin to this thread (http://forum.avsim.n...ng-panel-state/), this looks like a different bigger problem:

trying to solve the issue posted in that thread, I reloaded another savegame with the 737 on the ground and set as starting panel state the one matching the flight I was willing to retrieve

when reloaded, the flight with issues didn't change in its problem, yet,worst of all,

!!! :blink:

now when I start every 737 flight, I find a dark 737 (with that - corrupted?- panel state) and an altered FMC display (attached jpg)

please, ho can I get out of this?

thanks

Marco Gabbrielli

ok, I deleted the non-original PMDG panel state files into 737's folder, forgot to retrieve that flight forever, and everything went back to normal

sorry for posting hastily, yet hopefully this may be of help for another newbie

nonetheless, why FMC display became altered?