Hey there!

I got a problem with my Saitek X52 Pro and I would like to know if somebody else has had a similar problem and eventually has an solution.

I am using Windows XP 32-bit on a bootcamp partition on my Macbook Pro, I had to remove Windows XP the other day, back in the days everything worked like charme, no bumbs, no bangs, no shattering nor anything at all, everything worked like a well maintained swiss watch.

Well, I reinstalled Win XP the other day and wanted to config my X52 Pro again so I could go for a ride in FSX again, BUT I the Profileeditor from Smart Technology (which is the newest version, downloaded via the Saitek homepage) does not work, at the beginning I got the following error message:

.NET Framework initialization Error

Unable to find a runtime to run this application

At the time I had Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed, I asked an IT expert who said I should downgrade to 3.5, because it could be that the application was not designed for the newest version yet, so I removed version 4.0 restarted the computer every time when prompted and then installed version 3.0 which automatically updated to 3.5.

Well since then I get a much longer error message (see attachment) which for some reason is in two languages (german and english) they told me to contact their support team via email, but since I've tried this before and don't expect any answer from them somewhen in the next 6 months I would like to know if any of you maybe has an idea what could be wrong or has a solution. :-)

Would be very happy if someone can help me ;-)

Best Regards!